Who we are
Sophie’s Pilates is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data I collect from you, or that you provide to me, will be processed by me. Please read the following carefully to understand my views and practices regarding your personal data and how I will treat it. By submitting personal data to me, you agree to me using your data as follows.
Information I may collect from you:
I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on my site www.sophiespilates.com, such as the About Me form; information provided when contacting me via my Contact Me page on my site or from a client enrolment form which is sent out via email. I may ask you for additional information if you come to me specifically about low back pain.
- If you contact me via any platform (including all social media), I may keep a record of that correspondence.
- I may also ask you to complete surveys that I use for research purposes or generic reporting but you do not have to respond to them.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to my site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Uses made of the information
I use information held about you in the following ways:
- To send you my newsletters, homework and videos from time to time.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from me or which I feel may interest you.
- To carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me.
- To notify you about changes to my service
Disclosure of your information
Your data will not be passed on to third parties.
You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
My site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of other networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you leave a comment on my site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit my login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, it will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.